Friday, September 27, 2013

A Letter From Ashley


Readers, Reviews, Bloggers and Fans,
 
Most of you know that Mirage, when initially released, was not the best quality it could be ... I enlisted the help of another editor and an author friend of mine to help me get the quality to what YOU, as my readers deserve.
 
I want to say THANK YOU for giving me a shot. This Indie Author world can be scary at times. The best way to learn is by trial & error and the help of some amazing bloggers that pointed me in the right direction. I want you to know that I have heard what you were saying and I took it to heart. I made adjustments that needed to be made and cleaned this sucker up all nice and pretty.
 
Thank you for giving me the push I needed to do right by my readers. You all deserve my best and that is what I intend to give you. This entire experience has pointed me in the direction I want to go as an author. I want to be my best for YOU because you are the BEST!
 
You have all been so kind and patient with me and for that, I'm eternally grateful. You will never have any idea what your words of kindness, messages and constructive advice mean to me.
Within the last few hours uploaded a new version of Mirage. You should all be getting emails soon from Amazon to download the new version. The story has remained the same but it's been polished. When I uploaded this new version, I also reduced the price to $0.99.
 
Thanks for letting me get all emotional and what not. I really am astounded by your support and can't wait to put out Awakening. I have a few surprises in line for you over the weekend, including the name of my series as well as other books that are lined up!!!!!
Thanks again for the support, friends!
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
 
Ashley Suzanne
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment