Tuesday, May 6, 2014

***FREE and DISCOUNTED BOOKS***

I'm just a book nerd like the rest of you ... and I believe it's my obligation to bring you some amazing books at discounted prices ... Here's my list for today .. the books you MUST click while on sale!!!

FREE!!!! Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford - This book is AMAZING ... I cannot even express how wonderful the writing and story are ... If you're a book nerd, this book is a MUST read .. CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US

FREE!!! Taming the Playboy by MJ Carnal - LET ME TELL YOU ... These Moretti Novels are TO. DIE. FOR.  I've had the pleasure of reading this and yep .. you need to get it ... CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US

Breathless Beginnings Box Set - You're getting 10 full length novels for ONLY 99 pennies .. .There really is nothing better ... Mirage is one of the included novels .. but you also get books by Pamela Ann, Hilary Storm, Jennifer Miller, M. Clarke and so many more .. CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US

The Torn Series (Emma) Box Set by Pamela Ann - THESE ARE MY FAVORITE BOOKS.  There is no better love triangle than Emma/Carter/Bass ... I've re-read these books dozens of times and fall in love all over again ... CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US

Mirage by Ashley Suzanne - yeah ..  I had to put my own book in here.  Don't forget to click Mirage today!!!  CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US


**DISCLAIMER** All of these books are free or discounted at the time of posting.

1 comment: