Monday, February 26, 2018

*** NOW IN KINDLE UNLIMITED ***

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!  As of last night, Once Bitten has been enrolled in Kindle Unlimited!!!  Are YOU a KU member?!  It's basically a subscription that allows you to read UNLIMITED (provided the author enrolls the book) for the entire month!!!


I’m in love with my boyfriend’s brother.
But before you judge me, you need to know the whole story. I’ve been in love with Walker Weisman for as long as I can remember. And when our summer romance turned out to be a short-lived fling, I was left destroyed.
I fought hard, picked myself up by my boot-straps, and started to heal; tape and glue holding my heart together. I leaned on my friends, started dating again and felt almost human … when Walker wanted a second chance.
With my head and heart at war, a decision was needed—my boyfriend or his brother …
ONE CLICK ONCE BITTEN HERE

What are reviewers saying?!?!

This novel is one of those that I need to buy in paperback. It was so good, that I need to drool and gush over it in person. - My Slanted Bookish Ramblings
If you're looking for a steamy, angsty, second chance romance, then you need to one-click Once Bitten by Ashley Suzanne today! - Reading Past My Bedtime
From the very beginning I was hooked. It's super quick paced, yet character build up is wonderful. I've read every book Ashley has published, and I have to say that this one is my FAVORITE by far. It's a great second chance love read. There is a love triangle, but it's not super dramatic. - Amazon Reviewer
DON'T HAVE KU ... CLICK HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment