Wednesday, August 1, 2018

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY MIRAGE

I can't even believe it's been 5 years since I finished and published Mirage, the start of The Destined Series.  If you've followed me all this time, you know how emotional and important story this was for me to write ...



What you may not have known ... this story changed my life.  I published Mirage in August 2013, received my 1st royalty check in October and had to quit my job.  My youngest son had ODD/ADD/ADHD and was constantly needing my assistance at school.  The opportunity for me to work a full time job and be with him as needed wasn't an option.  He had to come first, and because of this one book, I was able to still earn an income AND be the mom Brady needed me to be.

Now, here we are, 5 years later ... the market's changed, stories have changed, wants are different, marketing is insane, posts are hidden, sales are down ... and even with all that, I'm still so beyond honored and blessed to be a part of your lives.  Every time I hear someone say they liked one of my books, I still get the chills.  You've all given me a huge blessing and for you, I'm eternally grateful.

So, the entire month of August, in celebration of Mirage and The Destined Series turning 5, I'm giving you ALL FIVE BOOKS for 99 cents!!!  There will be giveaways, prizes and deleted scenes!!!

Get ready babes ... it's going down for real!!!


Grab your 99 cent copy NOW or download for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!!!  Keep an eye on my author page for PRIZES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment