Tuesday, December 22, 2015

***COOL NEW STUFF ALERT***

Guess what .... Chicken butt ...

Okay, no really ... I want to do something really awesome for 2016, and it starts off with me making you feel as wonderful as you make me feel ... so I'm going to be spending the year sending out little things in the mail to some pretty rad people ... who are those people, you ask?  YOU .. I want to send YOU mail ... cards, letters, secret projects, love messages, pictures of hot guys ... you know, the regular stuff ... and even better ... IT'S NOT A BILL!!!  You'll get snail mail and you won't have to give me money (unless you want to of course.  I accept payment in form of hugs and coffee).  So, it's easy ... sign up here and maybe you'll get some mail sometime this year <3 <3 <3 <3
Happy Almost New Year Friends,
Ashley

Click HERE to fill out the form for my snail mail friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment